Membership is open to individuals and organisations in public works and services in Western Australia.
Members of IPWEA include a wide range of professionals in the industry, including – engineers, geo-scientists, environmental scientists, engineering technicians, designers, public works directors, managers and engineering support staff. Corporate members include local governments, government departments, consulting engineers, suppliers of products and services, civil contracting firms and many more.
Membership provides an opportunity to:
- Represent the industry on key State and Local Government policy making and advisory committees
- Obtain support and advice from other experienced colleagues in the industry
- Gain access to industry standards, guidelines and knowledge base in the wide range of functions and activities of public works people
- Attend and present at high profile conferences and seminars to inform practitioners of new technologies, best practice, emerging issues and changing legislation
- Be involved in special interest panels and forums focusing on particular areas of the profession
Sounds good? Feel free to contact us through above form and we will provide you with all details about pricing, upcoming events and networking opportunities.