Membership provides an opportunity to:
- Represent the industry on key State and Local Government policy making and advisory committees
- Obtain support and advice from other experienced colleagues in the industry
- Gain access to industry standards, guidelines and knowledge base in the wide range of functions and activities of public works people
- Attend and present at high profile conferences and seminars to inform practitioners of new technologies, best practice, emerging issues and changing legislation
- Be involved in special interest panels and forums focusing on particular areas of the profession
Joining IPWEA is easier than you think, if you want to apply for Individual Membership please click here
If you are wishing to apply for Corporate membership please complete and return the attached Corporate membership form :
Simply fill out the form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
The Executive Manager
IPWEA – WA Division
PO Box 8187
Perth Business Centre WA 6849
Have you heard about the Young IPWEA yet?
Be a part of the most influential group of young public works professionals in Australia.
Visit our Young IPWEA page for more info!